Fall is in the Air at My House with this Caramel Cream Cheese Dip
Fall is upon us with this nice cool weather we keep having on and off, it is getting me in the mood for pumpkin cream cheese muffins and Caramel Apple everything! I made this delicious Caramel Apple Cream Cheese Dip the other day, and let me say it is heaven with each dip! I shouldn’t have made it, because I wanted to eat the whole thing it was that good!
For this dip I used a salted caramel, and it really paired nicely with the cream cheese. Dip your apple or other fruits you want and just dig in to the creamy goodness! I truly love this dip, and it would be great for any season, I just think it is perfect for Fall gatherings!
I am in full fledge prep mode for Clay’s Birthday coming up! We went outside and had a photo shoot for his invitations I will be creating here, and getting in the mail soon! We have a lot of decorations bought, I just can’t wait! It will be a perfect day I am sure! When we came in from pictures, I thought to make this dip as a snack for us. Clay really loved the cream cheese part of it, and much on the apples some!
- 1 block of cream cheese
- 1 jar of caramel sauce I used Salted Caramel (you can make homemade sauce)
- Apples or other fruit
- Take your block of cream cheese and let it get to room temperature.
- With a spoon drizzle some of the caramel sauce over the cream cheese until you reach as much as you want on the block.
- Cut up your fruit or cookies and dip or spread to enjoy!
- Refrigerate after you are done eating on it, if you have any left!!
Okay so this recipe, kind of isn’t a full fledge recipe, as it is so easy! BUT I had to share it in case you had never tried this! I know it is fabulous and so easy to whip up, that everyone will love it to pieces!