Juicy and Tasty Strawberry Spinach Salad
Sometimes I just crave this Delicious and Easy Strawberry Spinach Salad. Around ten years ago, my husband and I were at a wedding that served a Strawberry and Spinach Salad. I will be honest, back in the day I wasn’t really willing to try a lot of new things when it came to food. Up until that point, I would have never considered serving strawberries and spinach together! In reality, when you mix that fresh flavor of the spinach with the plump and juicy strawberries your mouth gets an explosion of amazing flavors. Once you try this Delicious Strawberry Spinach Salad you will be hooked! I am so glad that I tried something new, because I fell in love.
Perfect Easy Salad for Entertaining
This Strawberry Spinach Salad is perfect for potluck dinners and barbecue’s. My recommendation for taking this as a side dish is to bring the dressing separately. It will get soggy if you add the dressing before it is ready to be served. No one wants a soggy salad!
The wonderful thing about this salad is you can really add your own flair. That original Strawberry Spinach salad I had at that wedding had craisins. Craisins aren’t my favorite, so I don’t add them. You could also add feta or goat cheese. I add plain walnuts, but candied walnuts or pecans may also add a nice flavor. You can make it different each time to change it up or find that one way you like it best and turn it into a family favorite.
- 10 ounce bag of spinach leaves
- 2 (16 ounce) containers of fresh strawberries
- 2.25 ounce of bag of walnuts
- 1/2 pack of cooked and crumbled bacon
- Brianna's Blush Wine Vinaigrette to taste
- Optional items: craisins, feta cheese, goat cheese, candied nuts
- Cook 1/2 package of bacon and crumble. Cut and quarter fresh strawberries. Place spinach in large bowl, add strawberries, add crumbled bacon, walnuts and slightly toss. Add any optional items and add as little or as much dressing as you prefer.
This truly is the easiest Strawberry Spinach Salad! The fresh flavors compliment each other so well. Plus, you will get lots of compliments from friends and family when they try this tasty salad. Next time you are trying to come up with something that is fresh and easy to make, I highly recommend trying this Strawberry Spinach Salad.