No Peek Easy Beef Tips and Gravy – Mouthwatering Good!
If you are looking for an easy beef tips and gravy recipe, look no further! You have come to the right place, have I got a recipe for you that is quick, easy, and delicious! Three of my most favorite things! When the weather gets colder like we have been having on and off, I love to make nice and hearty meals that sticks to your ribs a little bit! Adam works out in the oil field so if it is cold all day, I want him to come home to a hearty and warm meal!
The weather here is on and off, one day it is warmer and the next it is cold. So on the cold days I take advantage of meals like this for him! Cooler days I always whip up lighter meals like a shrimp spring bowl!
This is a NO PEEK recipe, so once it goes in the oven, you just trust it is doing the right thing! You wrap the pan in aluminum foil and you don’t want to peek because all the steam will escape, and you need that to help keep your meat nice and tender!!
We chose to pair this with mashed potatoes, but you can do egg noodles or even rice! I just prefer potatoes, but every now and again I will do egg noodles. I am not the biggest fan of rice, so I never do that.
Easy Beef Tips Recipe In the Oven
- 2 lb cubed beef stew meat
- 1 envelope brown gravy mix
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 small can of mushrooms (4 oz optional!)
- 1 cup Ginger ale or water
- First off you want to Preheat the oven to 300 degrees. Spray your 9x13 pan with cooking spray and then put the beef in. Layer it on the bottom of pan.
- Then in a bowl mix up your Ginger Ale, mushroom soup, onion soup and brown gravy. If you opted for mushrooms add those in as well.
- Pour the mixture over the meat. And wrap TIGHTLY in aluminum foil.
- Bake for 3 hours and NO PEEKING!
- Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy!
See simple and easy and yet so satisfying! I hope you enjoy this delicious recipe, I know we do. I don’t make it a ton, not sure why because it is so simple to do!
Stay tuned for more recipes and reviews to come! Happy Sunday everyone!