No Peek Easy Beef Tips and Gravy – Mouthwatering Good!
If you are looking for an easy beef tips and gravy recipe, look no further! You have come to the right place, have I got a recipe for you that is quick, easy, and delicious! Three of my most favorite things! When the weather gets colder like we have been having on and off, I love to make nice and hearty meals that sticks to your ribs a little bit! Adam works out in the oil field so if it is cold all day, I want him to come home to a hearty and warm meal!
The weather here is on and off, one day it is warmer and the next it is cold. So on the cold days I take advantage of meals like this for him! Cooler days I always whip up lighter meals like a shrimp spring bowl!
This is a NO PEEK recipe, so once it goes in the oven, you just trust it is doing the right thing! You wrap the pan in aluminum foil and you don’t want to peek because all the steam will escape, and you need that to help keep your meat nice and tender!!
We chose to pair this with mashed potatoes, but you can do egg noodles or even rice! I just prefer potatoes, but every now and again I will do egg noodles. I am not the biggest fan of rice, so I never do that.
Easy Beef Tips Recipe In the Oven
Easy Beef Tips And Gravy Recipe
- 2 lb cubed beef stew meat
- 1 envelope brown gravy mix
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 small can of mushrooms (4 oz optional!)
- 1 cup Ginger ale or water
- First off you want to Preheat the oven to 300 degrees. Spray your 9x13 pan with cooking spray and then put the beef in. Layer it on the bottom of pan.
- Then in a bowl mix up your Ginger Ale, mushroom soup, onion soup and brown gravy. If you opted for mushrooms add those in as well.
- Pour the mixture over the meat. And wrap TIGHTLY in aluminum foil.
- Bake for 3 hours and NO PEEKING!
- Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy!
See simple and easy and yet so satisfying! I hope you enjoy this delicious recipe, I know we do. I don’t make it a ton, not sure why because it is so simple to do!
Stay tuned for more recipes and reviews to come! Happy Sunday everyone!
A Delicious Lasagna Recipe you can use over and over!
We are huge lasagna lovers at our house and I have been making The Best Easy Lasagna Recipe for years! I tried to think back to when I first came across this recipe, but I have been making it so long I can’t even remember! It is perfect for our household of picky eaters!
I would like to point out that in this photo I show a 3 lb. package of hamburger. I did brown all 3 lbs. so I could use the other 2 lbs. for other meals. I like to freeze it and use it for quick dinners. One of my favorite things about this recipe is that you can make it ahead of time and put it in the refrigerator or freezer and bake it later! This can also make a great gift. This is perfect if you are looking for a meal that you can give someone that they can bake at their convenience. I do this for families who have just had a baby or someone who has lost a loved one. If you want to freeze it, just cover it with aluminum foil and put it in an aluminum pan with the lid. I always write the directions for temperature and time on the plastic lid. This way if it’s a gift they don’t have to figure it out on their own. You will want to make sure to thaw it really well before baking!
The other great thing I want to mention about this recipe is how versatile it is! If you like to add some extra items like onions, peppers, mushrooms or olives you can always add them in. Feel free to adjust this recipe to meet your families needs. To make a complete meal you can add a nice garden side salad, garlic bread or some fresh fruit.
I don’t know if you are as obsessed with Ree Drunmmod as much as I am, but the plate you see in this photo is from the Pioneer Women Dinnerware Set. I LOVE these dishes and couldn’t keep it a secret! Now it’s time to enjoy your tasty dinner!
The Best Easy Lasagna Recipe
- 16 ounce container of cottage cheese
- 16 ounce bag of mozzarella cheese
- can of petite cut diced tomatoes
- 1 jar of pasta sauce (whatever your preference)
- lasgna noodles
- 1 lb. of browned hamburger
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Begin by browning your hamburger and adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Drain hamburger and put in a large bowl.
- Add the cottage cheese, diced tomatoes and pasta sauce.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Take approximately 3/4 cup of the sauce mixture and spread on the bottom of a 13 x 9 pan.
- Then place a layer of lasagna noodles. (uncooked, you do NOT have to use oven ready noodles)
- Put another layer of sauce and then cover with a layer of mozzarella cheese.
- Continue layers until you run out of ingredients.
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- After 45 minutes, remove the aluminum foil and bake for an additional 15 - 20 minutes until cheese is bubbly and slightly brown.