Crowd Pleasing Italian Pasta Salad
If you are looking for the best italian pasta salad ever, then you have come to the right place! This is the recipe I have used for a very long time with a few tweaks along the way! My family truly loves this salad and is always asking me to make it! I recently got a new salad dressing and I think it made it even taste better! But, you are always welcome to use whatever italian dressing that you and your family love the most!
With having an almost 6 month old baby, it is sometimes hard getting dinner on the table, so I love having pasta salads in Spring and Summer months because I can make them up, and we can have them through the week! It is simple and saves me time! Plus it doesn’t heat up the house when it is 100 degrees outside!
If you are interested, this is the Rachael Ray garbage bowl, my sister got this for me a few years back and I am in love with it! I love all the fun colors in it, and looks so pretty serving up a pasta salad in it!
QUICK and EASY Italian Pasta Salad
- 1 Box of Noodles ( I use the rainbow pasta)
- 1 Can of diced olives
- 1 Bag of Mini Pepperoni ( or 1 bag of big pepperoni cut up)
- 3-4 Tomatoes Diced
- 1-2 Cucumbers
- 1 Pepper
- Italian Dressing (1 Bottle) I use Wishbone Ristornate Italiano
- 1 small block of mozzarella cheese diced up
- First off you want to cook pasta according to package.
- While that is cooking work on dicing up the cheese, and vegetables into bite size pieces.
- Place all veggies and cheese, and paste in a bowl. Pour in some of the dressing. Enough to coat everything.
- Once pasta is done, drain and run cold water on it till pasta is cold. Then put pasta in with the veggies and stir. At this point add enough dressing so that it is well coated.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- NOTE: That right before you serve it can dry up a little, just add more dressing and stir.
Now, a little note, say you want to play with the veggies, feel free to add or take away vegetables so it fits your tastebuds! This is a very basic but yet tasty recipe, and it is very simple to make!
My husband loves to eat it with Cheez It crackers, he crushes them up and sprinkles over the top. I thought it was absolutely crazy, but it is actually super tasty!